With the new 325 Conquest, “split personality” takes on a whole new meaning. This adventurous boat is so much more than a cabin cruiser: Designed for maximum versatility, the 325 offers purposeful amenities for all your favorite activities. Notable features include the ultra-convertible port lounge, a full front glass windshield for incredible visibility, and a spacious cabin perfect for overnighting. And thanks to a keel-up redesign of its hull, the Conquest delivers smooth, seamless performance with better planing and stability than ever before. Go farther and do more with the new 325 Conquest.
• Innovative portside lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
• Restyled side glass provides a greater sense of intimacy with the water.
• Deluxe cabin includes convertible V-berth sleeping/dining area, full-height hanging locker, and deckhouse windows for plenty of natural light.
• Starboard dive door lets anglers drag large catches on deck more easily, while a removable swim ladder enables easier re-boarding after swimming.
• Fishing features include a well-equipped prep center, in-deck fishboxes, insulated livewell and more.
• Dual 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting for incredible power and precision.
• Comfortable and spacious bow sun lounge features handrails for added safety.
• Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
• L.O.A.: 32’ 3” (9.83 M)
• BEAM: 10’ 8” (3.25 M)
• DRAFT (HULL ONLY): 26” (0.66 M)
• WEIGHT (DRY, NO ENGINE): 10,500 LBS (4,762 KG)
• WEIGHT (WITH ENGINES, FUEL AND WATER): 14,290 LBS (6,482 KG)
• MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY: 4,300 LBS (1,950 KG)
• MAXIMUM ENGINE WEIGHT: 1,400 LBS (635 KG)
• SWAMPED CAPACITY: 2,300 LBS (1,043 KG)
• PERSONS CAPACITY: 14
• MAXIMUM HORSEPOWER: 800 HP (597 KW)
• MINIMUM HORSEPOWER: 600 HP (447 KW)
• DEADRISE AT TRANSOM: 20º
• TRANSOM HEIGHT: 25” (0.65 M)
• WATER CAPACITY: 46 GALLONS (174 L)
• WASTE CAPACITY: 12 GALLONS (45 L)
• FUEL CAPACITY: 300 GALLONS (1,135 L)
• BRIDGE CLEARANCE (WITH HARDTOP): 9’ 3” (2.82 M)
• BRIDGE CLEARANCE (WITH HARDTOP, RADAR AND SPOTLIGHT): 10’ 7” (3.23 M)
• EUROPEAN CERTIFICATION: B
All hardware 316-L stainless steel
8” stainless steel cleats – anchor cleat (pop-up cross tie cleat) (1), stern with hawse pipes (2)
10” stainless steel cleats – bow (2), spring line (2)
28” cockpit depth
Acrylic transom door
Anchor roller assembly with safety lanyard (stainless steel)
Bow and stern lifting eyes
Coaming bolsters (cockpit)
Deckhouse windows (port and starboard)
Dive door (molded fiberglass boarding door on starboard side with removable stainless-steel dive ladder)
Hawse pipes with drink holders (stern) (stainless steel)
Prep center with sink and storage (cockpit starboard side)
Rails - bow rail (welded stainless steel)
Rails - grab rails (stainless steel)
Rails - rub rail (black) (heavy-duty)
Rails – toe rails (cockpit) (stainless steel)
Raw water washdown
Rod holders (4) (gunnel-mounted) (stainless steel)
Rod holders (3) (transom-mounted) (stainless steel)
Storage drawer system (cockpit)
Swim ladder (covered telescoping swim ladder with grab rail) (stainless steel)
Windshield and hardtop system includes:
Cockpit floodlight, dome light, and rod holders (4)
Courtesy blue lighting
Integrated single-piece windshield and hardtop
Stainless steel grab rails along sides for moving forward
Tempered glass full front windshield with dual electric vent
Windshield washer system
Windshield wipers (port and starboard)
12-V / 120-V refrigerator
Countertop (Corian solid surface)
Sink with faucet
Skylight over galley
Trash receptacle (under c-way step)
Wood grain lower galley cabinetry
Convertible aft port seat/lounge (double-wide aft seating)
Convertible forward port seat/lounge – includes conversion to forward or aft seated positions, cockpit table on gas-assist high/low pedestal, cup holders (2) and lounge filler cushion
Foldaway stern bench seat
Helm seat with adjustable slider
Pullout footrest for portside conversion seatback (for aft-facing seat)
Bow anchor locker with drain
Bow storage lockers under V-berth
In-deck fishboxes (40 gallons each) with drain and pump-out (2)
Port cockpit storage drawers
Rod racks (cabin interior) (3)
Gaff/boat hook/scrub brush storage (under gunnel) (2)